sábado, 6 de noviembre de 2010

LIFE...


What if you could find out the exact day and time of your death? Would that make a difference? It most certainly would, in one way or another our daily choices would be significantly modified. In my case, i guess I would take more risks, try to live out more and more of God's word (to be honest sometimes i dont give my best), I would take the time to meet more people, those that have been created after God's imagine, I would take time to enjoy God's creation, I would also spend more time in the things I know and consider to be of value.
The truth is, we dont need to ask ourselves such a question, it is a fact that we will die, does it matter the day and the hour? HELLO!!??? We know, FOR SURE, we are going to die, so what are we waiting for?? Talking about proscatination.... Shouldn't we regard our lives as the most precious thing we have been granted? Why do we look down on it, on us? Why cant we live it to the fullest? Why have we let the worries and pleasures of this world deceive us?
I pray to God, that each and everyone of us may realize this fact every single day. I pray that we may enjoy life to its full measure. I'm sure we can do that, cause in Christ there is life, fulness of life.
Thank you so much Father for all the things that you have granted me, thank you for my family, my friends, the people i have met during all these years, my job, my house, the places I have had the chance to visit and the animals I have gotten the chance to love as well.
May i continue focusing 100% on the things that really matter, even if pain has to be endured, focus on the one thing that really matter: Jesus!
How paradoxical is it that to really live in this world we have to die to it?
I DARE YOU TO LIVE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario