We're still celebrating Chanukah, and im thankful for the Jews that are celebrating such festivity. In a way, i feel the keep the balance in this world....Today, i have lit 2 candles, we are not in the 2nd day, but it is what i have, and I too, wanna commemorate the greatness of God, and how much he appreciates, values, cherishes and preserves our desire to honor him in all with do!
I reckon, i should have a chanukah at least once a year. I love that idea, of rededicating to God, rededicating us to him, acknowledging that we have let the "things of this world" reached us, and contaminate us, taking us further, and further from God. We are the ones, who daily choose to be close or far from God, we are the ones that choose exile. Yep, of course we too want to be in the Holy city, we want it all, but it is not possible, we need to choose.
I pray Father, that you may grant me the wisdom and the strength to choose right...according to your word, to your heart.
I have failed you, a thousands times i've failed you, but today i want to change, turn around and make myself and almond tree to you, let my oil, my supply of oil last forever....and my light, in you, be as bright as possible, allowing and reaching out other candles...i wanna kindle the world!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario