
The more I read the Bible, the more I realize and, in a small portion, understand God's greatness. What's more, He wants me to be like Him. I feel honored.....
These last few days have been really hard for me. I've failed people and people have failed me, disappointed me, showed me and my family evil. To be completely honest....i was ready to respond with hate, anger, violence....My heart demanded not less...and so, many bible verses that before seemed so appropriate, and true became difficult to follow, such as the commandment to love your neighbor, that very same person whom is causing you evil, again Im talking TRUE LOVE, LOVE IN ACTION!!! because it may be easy to forgive a past action but to show him kindness afterwards...wow that hurts even more....
God is still helping me, and i long to please him, eventhough Im having difficulties....but one thing is certain......I BECOME A CHRISTIAN ALSO, WITH THE HELP OF PEOPLE AROUND ME. IT IS PEOPLE LIKE THESE THAT GIVE US A CHANCE TO PAY EVIL WITH LOVE, WITH NEED THEM TO FULFILL THIS MITZVOH.....it is the way i behave towards them that will shout out to heavens WHO I AM: A FOLLOWER OF JESUS OR A FOLLOWER OF THE DEVIL?
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario