lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

The everyday life. 26 April

I pray that tonight might be a night i wait for the Lord. As i read Isaiah 40:31 I am reminded that if what I'm looking for is new strength, then i should wait on him, that if I think that I'm down, even that I hit rock bottom, then he promises me that I will mount up with wings like eagles.. He will take me to new heights, heights that I don't dare yet to dream of, and once I'm there, he says I'll run and get not tired...those who have already been on the top for years, wont know what hit them....and I'll walk in life and I wont be weary...on the contrary...I'll be enjoying the view...because, well because it will not be me....IT IS HIM, ALL HIM...AND IT ALL HAPPENS WHILE I 'M WAITING.....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario