
Author: John C. Maxwell
Intro: What's your dream? This is the 1st question that the book asks. Which makes me wonder, why on earth have i bought the book? Am i the only one who hasnt still figure out her dream? Of course I do have ambitions in life, I'm also one of those persons that want to try everything....Im here today, and there tomorrow...but what's my gold dream? what i would die for? Well....you answer that for me...cause I still dont know...there are things i long to be...but ultimately i'm not sure about anything.
The author extinguishes my worries, when he states that if you have a vague idea of what you would like to become, then this is the right book for you....Relief. The book is a keeper then...
A dream is described as "a seed, planted in the soul of a human being that calls him to walk in a unique direction in order to fulfill his life-given purpose".
In the end, we all have dreams...that's what the author tries to explains to us, the only problem is us. We are afraid to dream, we do not believe in us, but rather consider the opinions of other people or worse, we believe that things are to remain the same for ever....most of us, we just dont want to put our dream to the test. We were created in God's likeness, that means that we are able to create. I pray that I may live in that likeness....that i may see myself for what I really am....The daugther of God....
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario