
I love to complicate things. It's not actually about the size of the problem, or whether I was the one that cause it or not; in the end I always end up weighed down by worry, and feeling depressed or all nervous about something that shouldn't take up much of my time or even waste my emotions.
I have come to realize (for my surprise) that I struggle with submission. Because, to be honest, if Jesus' yoke is nothing but a light burden, then I'm carrying a different kind of burden, focusing in "worldly" things and above all, in me.
Submission is let God, be God. Follow his instructions, such as love, give a soft answer, help the needed, pay evil with good, etc. Even if my heart is against all this, even if injustice is all around me, I just need to do what He says, eat my pride and wait on him. My job: my job is only to be light where there's darkness.
How can I achieve this?? By falling more and more in love with my Savior, listen to his word, and delight in Him....no by power, not by might but by my Spirit says the Lord...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario