martes, 4 de enero de 2011

2011 YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!!

When starting a new journey i guess mix-feelings cross our hearts and souls. On one side, we feel powerless, insecure about what the future might hold and on the other side, we feel we can conquer the world. Everything and more is possible.
In my case, I must say I have started with my hopes up high, however it was me, my own faults and short-comings that have made me realized that Im not up for the job. I can not do it alone....every single day i fail, i will fail.....
There was this episode of Sainfield where one of the characters decided to try doing life just by going in the opposite direction, doing everything that he may not normally do. To his surprise it worked! The world became a better place for him. He escaped from himself, if we could only all do that.
Actually, the bible teaches us that in order to live, truly live through Yeshua, we must die to ourselves. It's going in the opposite direction. I know, it's a hard thing to do...I love myself way too much; not that i shouldn't...it's just that my love for me has blinded me from loving others....it's not true love.
Romans 8, our solution!!!
I pray daddy that you may give me the strengh to escape from me as well.....and find myself bound up, tie to you, and you alone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario