So...if i go back to my old post all of them have in common a promise. I promise, and i hope to get better....but few things ever change. I feel Im stuck in a good feeling, but in reality im going down...down, throwing myself in de pit.
But...int he midst of all this, something has changed....i dont know how to put my finger on it...yes, im deeper down, yes im farther away...and i resented...but somehow...im better off....im gaining new perspective on life, a feeling of how to live life....or better say what not to be missed...and im not talking about money or horse riding, which i absolutely adored, im talking about sharing time with people, valuing different things, treasuring and loving people, as well as taking risks!!
Yes...I need more than eve the hand of God in my life...i feel i cant get out this living hell....I own debts that i want to pay....and today that's my biggest issue...and need to get more active at work, and i want to control what i eat....also of course, have a true and meaningful relationship with the Father and with people!!
Please daddy help me!!
Im so, but so, so, so stupid!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario