sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2011

LIFE...

Wow.....It's been a while since i last wrote something in here.....and so many things have happened....mostly "bad things" i should say....but as certain as there is a God above me, all of those things have been turned into good. I have taken risks, and I have made many mistakes, yes I have even sinned, badly against my God...all true....but God, as He is, has delivered me from all bad things, and has given me new insight as to how i should live LIFE,.... i now know more than just bible-knowledge...or book-knowledge...I have hurt people, and I have been hurt!...again badly,....but...in the midst of all of this...I have learnt to appreciate my parents, my job, my God, my friends and yes, life itself.....
I certainly hope to turn out a better person. I think I am, i will....Thank you Father for all of this, for your inconditional love, for the people you have brought into my life, the new ones and the ones that are has always been here!!....thank you, thank you....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario